Northeast Textiles observes the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after
- Christmas Day
- Late openings or early closings may result due to weather if a State of Emergency is declared in South Carolina in order to ensure the safety of our employees
At Northeast Textiles, we greatly appreciate your business and strive to make the ordering process as easy as possible. Please review and abide by these policies:
- Prices are subject to change without notice/Price quotes are valid for 30 days
- Quote, sample request and purchase orders must be submitted through the website. We cannot process orders via phone
- Include price per yard on the order
- The purchase order must include the minimum yardage required
- We will make every effort to ship the exact yardage
- We reserve the right, however, to ship up to 10% over or under when ordering by the bolt, assuming the order meets our minimum piece quantity requirement for that style
- Receivers or workrooms must carefully examine fabric prior to cutting to verify correct color and pattern and that no quality concerns exist
- Fabric that has been cut may not be returned
- Minor color variations are to be expected as no two dye lots are identical
- We will not be held responsible for color variations within a reasonable commercial match
- Prices are subject to change without notice but will be communicated pending approval prior to shipping
- All terms are either cash in advance or net 30 days
- On day 31 the customer will be placed on credit hold
- After 90 days the invoice will be sent to a professional collection agency
- Credit terms are upon approval by the CEO in writing only – credit terms for existing customers remain unchanged
- A 50% deposit will be required on all orders exceeding the customer’s line of credit
- All custom work (print, dye, finishing, etc.) requires a 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit in order to process the order
- Cancellation of the order once the deposit is made forfeits the deposit
- All billing/invoicing including proformas will be electronic
- There will be no shipping of goods for customer on credit hold until the appropriate payment is received
- An invoice that is 90 day old or greater will be immediately placed with a professional collection company
- An interest rate of 1.5% will be charged on all orders over 30 days
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club International, and JCB over the phone at 704-799-2235; we are PCI compliant – please do not send credit card information via email or fax
- Payments are only accepted in our Mooresville, NC office 704-799-2235
- We accept wire payments via: Wells Fargo, 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 9410; 800-225-5935; routing #121000248, account #2000011602893
- We accept company checks at PO Box 1578, Mooresville, NC 28115
- We accept overnight checks at 105A Oak Park Drive, Mooresville, NC 28115
We understand that freight charges are a major concern, and we will work with you to keep freight prices as low as we can. Please note the following:
- All goods are shipped FOB Mill or from our Gaffney, SC warehouse
- All shipments are collect or third party billing, except UPS
- Customers may supply their own UPS account # if applicable
- Customers that want to use any carrier other than UPS must supply their own account # for that carrier
- For FedEx shipments, a pickup charge of $3.26 will be added for each shipment; this is charged to us by FedEx (pickup charge subject to change based on Fedex pickup rates)
- We may have to arrange for delivery through a carrier other than UPS or FedEx due to the location of mills from time to time. Please let us know if you have any questions about the carriers available for particular styles
- We are not responsible for any excess freight charges incurred
- Next Day, 2nd Day, or 3rd Day delivery shipments will not be made without proper authorization and signature
- Due to the rising cost of shipments, we prefer for our customers to be billed directly by the carriers for shipments when possible.
- A freight carrier must be specified on your purchase order
- We will not be held responsible if an order with “Best Way” or unspecified is processed through a carrier not specified on the order or based on prior shipments
- If you would like to use pallets, there is a $20.00 charge for 60” pallets and a $30.00 charge for 132” pallets; charges will be added to your invoice if you specify to use pallets
We realize from time to time returns are necessary due to damage or error. The following policies determine return eligibility:
- All returns must have a return authorization number and will only be accepted if freight charges are prepaid
- Credit will not be issued unless the fabric is received within thirty (30) days from the date of the return authorization
- Goods must be properly packaged in order to eliminate or reduce damage in transit
- If goods are damaged in return transit a deduction may be taken from your credit, or the fabric may be returned to you at your expense with no credit given
- We cannot accept cuts or processed goods for returns under any circumstances
- There will be a 25% restocking fee on returns that are the result of customer error
- We cannot consider requests for returns on fabric after thirty (30) days from the date of the shipment for any reason
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer content, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
(The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product, service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
ART CHARGES: EFFECTIVE 1/1/17
.. Minimum art charge $200.00 for custom patterns
.. No art charge will apply if no art work is necessary
.. The first strike off is included. Additional strike offs are $50.00
.. Additional design work $75.00 per hour
.. Additional $50.00 per color change
.. Additional charges will be quoted and approved by customer prior to
proceeding. This will be sent out as a “quote” through Mailbot
.. Art charges will be billed as an order and processed through 4D as such
.. Standard terms (net 30, etc) apply
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
P.O. Box 1578
Mooresville, NC 28115
Northeast Textiles’ bribery policy prohibits the offer or receipt of anything of value in exchange for a business benefit or advantage. Our policy prohibits all forms of bribery, whether direct, indirect or through third parties.
Gifts, Hospitality & Expenses
Northeast Textiles strictly prohibits the offer or receipt of anything of value in exchange for a business benefit or advantage. Gifts, hospitality, and expenses must not improperly affect or influence the outcome of a business transaction or give the appearance of affecting a business transaction.
Northeast Textiles prohibits the misuse of charitable donations and sponsorships as a subterfuge for bribery and corruption.
Northeast Textiles protects whistleblowers from retaliation for reporting suspected violations of anti-corruption policies.
External Partner Adherence to Anti-Corruption Principles
Northeast Textiles should require external agents, business partners, contractors, and suppliers it controls to implement their own or comparable anti-corruption policies and procedures and encourage all others to do the same. Northeast Textiles requires such external partners to self-certify compliance at the outset of the relationship and periodically thereafter.
Anti-corruption Provisions in Business Partner Contracts
Northeast Textiles contracts with business partners include contractual agreements to comply with Northeast Textiles’ anti-corruption policies and procedures, including right of termination in case of breach.
Internal and Agent Training
Northeast Textiles conducts periodic training to ensure effective communicating of our anti-corruption policies and procedures. Training is provided through staff meetings, conference calls, and the company handbook.
Northeast Textiles complies with environmental legislation and other requirements, such as approved codes of practice.
Northeast Textiles recognizes the importance of environmental issues to our business.
Northeast Textiles assesses the environmental impact of all historic, current, and likely future operations.
Northeast Textiles continually seeks to improve environmental performance, e.g., by doing a regular walk-around survey of our business to see if we are using energy and water efficiently and whether measures to reduce waste and pollution are effective.
Northeast Textiles encourages suppliers and contractors to uphold similar environmental standards.
Northeast Textiles encourages our customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way.
Northeast Textiles communicates environmental aims and objectives to employees and external stakeholders.
Northeast Textiles implements on-site recycling of cardboard, office paper, plastic, aluminum, and glass.
Workplace violence is any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening disruptive behavior that occurs at the work site. It ranges from threats and verbal abuse to physical assaults and even homicide. It can affect and involve employees, clients, customers, and visitors.
Northeast Textiles has a zero-tolerance policy toward workplace violence. This policy should cover all workers, clients, visitors, contractors, and anyone else who may come in contact with company personnel.
Employment discrimination happens when an employee is treated unfavorably because of his or her race, skin color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, or age. It is illegal to discriminate in any facet of employment, so workplace discrimination extends beyond hiring and firing. For example, employment discrimination could occur in any number of situations, including:
- Stating or suggesting preferred candidates in a job advertisement
- Excluding potential employees during recruitment
- Denying certain employees compensation or benefits
- Paying equally-qualified employees in the same position different salaries
- Discrimination when assigning disability leave, maternity leave, or retirement options
- Denying or disrupting when issuing promotions or lay-offs
It’s important to note that discriminatory practices can occur in any aspect of employment. It is illegal for an employer to make assumptions based on race, gender, or age-related stereotypes, and it’s also unlawful for an employer to assume than an employee may be incapable because he or she is disabled.
Additionally, companies are prohibited from withholding employment opportunities from an employee because of his or her relationship with someone of a certain race, religion, or ethnicity. Unlawful discrimination also includes harassment based on legally protected personal traits, including (but not limited to) race, gender, age, religion, and sexual orientation.
Employers are required to inform employees about their rights under EEOC laws and must include that all employees will be free from retaliation if they do file a discrimination complaint.
To All of Our Contractors, Consultants, and Suppliers:
Northeast Textiles appreciates the services that you provided to us. As we look forward to our continuing relationship, it is important that we reiterate the importance of and the need to conduct business in accordance with our company’s ethics and compliance policies.
We are committed to the principle that every business decision must demonstrate the highest standards of ethical business conduct and must full comply with all laws and regulations. This commitment is unwavering and extends to all of our contractors, consultants, and suppliers.
Accordingly, any work done for Northeast Textiles must be performed in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations (e.g., environmental, safety, antitrust or employment) and in accordance with the highest standards of ethical business conduct. All Northeast Textiles employees, as well as our contractors, consultants, and suppliers, are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and to treat others with respect, fairness, and dignity. Northeast Textiles does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Should you have any questions, concerns or complaints or wish to report apparent illegal or unethical activities regarding Northeast Textiles, its employees, or business practices, please call Denise Evans, CEO/CFO, at 704-799-2235, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, thank you for being our partner regarding our commitment to legal compliance and business ethics.
Equal Opportunity Employment
This company is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination.Sustainability Initiative
- We Recycle
- transfer paper
- fabric swap
- ink cartridges
- office paper
- card board boxes and tubes
- beverage containers
- plastic wrap
- We use only water based inks
- We do not use pesticides
- We supplement our energy use with solar panels
- Our six acre campus has wildlife habitat areas